l 'entreprise / Law firm / Bedrijfsomschrijving:
Econocom is a European group with 10.000 employees in digital services. It operates in 20 countries and reported full-year revenue of €3 billion in 2017.
Description de la fonction / Functieomschrijving:
The Group Legal Director of Econocom, who is located in France, is looking for its Benelux Legal Manager to handle the day to day legal work of the Belgium and Luxembourg subsidiaries of Econocom, to supervise the Dutch subsidiary, and to ensure the compliance of their legal matters with applicable law and regulation as well as with the Group’s legal policies.
Under the supervision of the Group Legal Director, the Legal Manager for Benelux will have to:
• Negotiate, write and execute agreements and contracts such as IT services and Financial Lease agreements;
• Review and approve legal terms of any transaction;
• Draft terms and conditions in agreements like lease, service, public tenders, Term sheet with funders, internal contracts, NDA…);
• Handle the day to day corporate tasks of the Belgium and Luxembourg entities;
• Advise the local executives on legal issues related to their specific business, keep them abreast of legislative changes that may affect their business;
• Perform pre-litigation work to minimize risks and maximize legal rights;
• Coordinate external lawyers and advisors;
• Ensure the legal objectives are met and ensure the compliance with the Group legal procedures;
• Liaise with other in house legal counsel and/or specialists.
Located in Zaventem at the Belgium main place of business, the Legal Manager for Benelux may have to travel to the headquarter in Puteaux (France) and to the Dutch subsidiary.
Profil / Profiel:
• Master Degree in Belgium law (commercial law and law of contracts)
• Fluent in French, Dutch and English
• A relevant experience of minimum 5 to 10 years in private practice and/or in-house;
• An extensive knowledge and successful experience in computer and IT and ideally in leasing contracts will be appreciated;
• Strong ability to adapt;
• High level of reactivity, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Business driven attitude, excellent problem-solving skills;
• Sound interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-driven and resourceful
• Analytical and organizational skill